Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Spring Again!!

What's up everybody?

I know it's been a minute since I've updated the blog...pardon me. The new spring 2009 collection has been consuming me beyond belief. The new rain coats from the Madison Ave. collection are stupid hot. And, the 7th Ave. collection suede windbreakers with the silk Pucci lining? I don't want to talk about it. LOL. We also have the suede joints with the Egyptian cotton ribbed trimming that are fire. Listen, I'm not going to talk you to death, I'd rather show you. Be on the look out this coming week.

On another note, shouts out to The Eden Lounge in Baltimore. I was in the area for the historic inaugural events and partied there and had a ball. True story- I was at the bar twisted and the flyest two ladies at the venue sat next to me, looked me up and down and told me they liked my swag! I was wearing charcoal gray, black and royal blue Vasque's, blue black rinse Diesel Jeans, a charcoal gray wool hoodie and that black JESUS JUICE COATURE leather with the black ribbed trimming and snap shoulder epitets. The shit is ridiculous. I felt like the dude from the old Bugle Boy commercial. (don't remember? YouTube it.) Unfortunately, I left my Gucci glasses there too...and they are prescribed. Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol.

So listen, it's late...I have to say my prayers, get some z's, wake up and confirm travel arrangements. As always, thank you for your support and interest in JESUS JUICE COATURE. Oh yeah, big shouts to Daymond John. Appreciation and gratitude for sure!! I take everything you tell me and apply it. JESUS JUICE COATURE IS HERE NOW!

No comments: